Why join Prudential?
Prudential Financial, Inc. has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management.
Prudential offers a rewarding career, along with competitive compensation package and excellent benefits to choose from including 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, paid time-off and much more.
As a Director, Call Center Operations, you’re responsible for establishing a vision and driving a team of talented associates toward providing an exceptional experience to Prudential’s beneficiaries. You will be a part of an organization committed to continually developing talent and enhancing employee engagement. This position will report into the Vice President of Operational Effectiveness for the newly created Centralized Beneficiary Services Division within Prudential. Together an environment that fosters and is conducive to obtaining exceptional results will be built.
This position can be located in our Dresher, PA or Jacksonville, FL locations.
- Lead a team of approximately 100 associates across multiple lines of business, in two domestic locations, Dresher, PA and Jacksonville, FL and an off-shore contingency in the Philippines.
- Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Contact Center operations, including developing and integrating processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- In addition to quality, production and workforce metrics, focus on organizational talent.
- Develop and maintain effective staffing levels, including creative recruiting techniques, training, coaching, on-going employee development and recognition
- Establish strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the U.S. businesses to ensure an exceptional beneficiary experience is provided
- Partner with the Vice President and the other key leadership on strategic and critical organizational issues that relate to and impacting the Contact Center
- Champion and/or lead projects that impact and influence the beneficiary experience
- Manage workflow and performance metrics, and proper scheduling of contact center staff to accommodate business needs & peak volumes
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs and strive to exceed Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Manage the results of customer satisfaction surveys ensuring continuous improvement and increased customer satisfaction
- Ensure timely investigation and completion of customers' concerns relating to claims handling and payment
- Develop reporting mechanisms and provide senior management with information that captures the Contact Center’s emerging issues, trends, opportunities, and outcomes
- Manage offshore strategic vendor relationships and staffing needs
- Focus on both short and long-term planning along with responsible expense management and insure compliance with risk, regulatory and legal guidelines and standards
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.