Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Director of Campaign Reporting Intelligence is responsible for the closed loop environment that tracks campaign performance across multiple channels including direct mail and DRTV. The ideal candidate has experience running enterprise platforms in large organizations with a proven track record of maintaining an environment and leading new development. You will lead a team tasked with keeping results of campaigns available for consumption and developing future reporting capabilities on the reporting roadmap. To be successful in this role you'll need to balance technical expertise and interfacing with business users to allow insights from campaign results. A strong track record of project management experience is critical in very large enterprise environments.
- Leads campaign reporting platform team managing people, budget, vision, and priorities
- Responsible for the availability and functionality of the closed loop reporting platform must have multiple years experience working in large enterprise data environments. Demonstrated experience optimizing performance and availability of systems with billions of records.
- Meet regularly with divisional and corporate partners to ensure reporting platform is providing insights in an easy to use, stable environment for consumers
- Manage projects within the team ensuring deadlines are met and users are up to date on deliverables and expectations
- Support CRM work to allow cross channel journey reporting
- Manage team of individuals tasked with new development and maintenance of the environment
- Prioritize new requests to ensure development roadmap meets the needs of the business with a forward looking view to future asks
- Field ad-hoc questions and support items as needed
- Be available for occasional off-hours work to ensure environment is stable and available for users during business hours
- Work closely with the Enterprise Business Intelligence team and other corporate partners to leverage existing infrastructure to enhance campaign reporting capabilities
- Understanding of database and application server architecture Oracle Exadata ( Teradata a plus)
- Cognos report development
- Cognos application administration
- SQL (Oracle)
- Basic Linux navigation
- Tableau development
- Adobe Campaign
- MS Office: Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships across the organization at all
Education Level- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Certifications- PMP Certification ideal
Years Experience-Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualification
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer