Memorial Hospital's Heart Center is a state-of-the-art facility with a team of cardiologists, nurses and technicians trained in treating heart attacks and general heart disease. Our team is committed to providing you fast, quality care to help you get back to the things you love the most.
The Heart Center is one of the largest dedicated cardiac centers in northeast Florida, with over 10,000 patients treated annually. It is located on the north end of the hospital and has its own entrance, valet parking and waiting room.
Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of heart catheterizations in northeast Florida. We are searching for a new Director of the Cardiac Cath Lab, responsible for providing leadership and operational oversight for Memorial's cardiovascular services.
• Responsibilities include communication and enforcement of company policies and procedures, maintaining of compliance standards, and management of expenses.
• Planning, developing, and implementing long term and short term comprehensive strategic initiatives for the cardiovascular services.
• Fostering positive physician relationships and serves as liaison between staff and physicians.
• Preparing and presenting operational and financial reports as required.
• Ensuring proper staffing in each area.
• Conducts performance evaluations and ensures timely completion.
• Enforces all department, hospital and HCA policies and procedures.
• Performs disciplinary actions when required, and addresses any other employee issues
• Ensures supplies are ordered and departments are well stocked and equipment is properly maintained.
• Maintains the department in compliance with all applicable State or Federal guidelines. Ensures proper QA and QC procedures are performed.
• Ensures that employee files are maintained and updated.
• Consistently works to maintain/improve productivity.
• Oversees Departmental spending. Coordinates Capital Equipment purchases.
Position Requirements :
Education - Bachelor's Degree required
Licensure/Certifications - Current FL Healthcare provider license, ACLS
Required experience - 3 years experience in a healthcare related setting
Additional Skills & Qualifications - Significant knowledge of cardiovascular services. Excellent communication skills and community outreach capabilities. Excellent organizational skills and ability to promote a team centered philosophy. Ability to manage stress, make decisions under pressure, handle multiple priorities and manage staff effectively.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom