JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 472-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women's Services. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority. What makes us special...
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the Beach, Trendy Restaurants and Shopping Malls. There's a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), car detailing, car repair, ship-a-weigh program - shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Description:
Reporting to the COO, the Director is responsible for the administrative oversight of the Cardiopulmonary, Pulmonary Rehab, and Neurodiagnostic services including directing departmental activities, technologist staff and ancillary personnel. Responsibilities include:
- Manage overall clinical, quality, administrative and fiscal aspects of Cardiopulmonary Services
- Work with administration on planning, organizing, and directing Cardiopulmonary and Sleep Disorders Center
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Communicate appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff, Medical Director and administrative team
- Demonstrate knowledge /understanding of trauma protocols and initiates/performs protocols
- Demonstrate critical airway skills, patient assessment and decision-making skills necessary in Code Blue and Rapid Response calls
For more information contact Elizabeth.Flader@HCAHealthcare.com.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Current Florida State Respiratory License
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- BLS certification
- Minimum 5 experience in Cardiopulmonary management in an acute care setting
Keywords: Respirator Therapy, Cardiopulmonary, Pulmonary, Director, Manager, RRT, VAP, Ventilator
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom