Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
This role is an individual contributor project manager at an advanced support staff level and is responsible for applying independent judgment in resolving issues and making recommendations. The Client Support Readiness group is tasked to build and manage a variety of enterprise implementation projects for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact for the Client Support division's multiple support groups for customer impacting initiatives.
- Analyzes and assesses all initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the bi-annual business release technical letters.
- Implements methodologies for analyzing changes, identifying impacts, communicating potential impacts to Client Support staff including populating internal knowledge bases.
Performs all Client Support post-project analysis to identify customer trends and actions to prevent future customer impacts.
- Liaisons with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and assist in resolution of those gaps.
- Performs new product/support impact assessments required to ensure overall effectiveness of the entire support organization
- The role also requires significant interaction and subject matter expertise in a number of broad areas with unique requirements across the globe (e.g. Product variations, Business Enhancement Release support practices, Tools, Training etc.).
- Executes plans and provides guidance to Client Support Staff to achieve Client Support Readiness and Client Support Operations' goals with minimal direction.
- Coordinate and influence internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Develops and implements strategic proposals using their background of expert-level Visa knowledge and judgment to adjust as necessary.
- Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Liaison with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and assist in resolution of those gaps.
- Available to travel 20-30% of the time or as needed to support business needs.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience; Minimum of 12+ years progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services is required.
- Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas of VisaNet processing, gained through years of experience supporting clients and managing change.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Project management skills are preferred but certification is not required.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.