Job Location: United States : Texas : Dallas
Ensures the provision of quality customer service and secures profitable revenue through the management of internal customer unit resources.
- Manages all aspects of day-to-day customer servicing.
- Works directly and closely with multiple customers, responding to requests and initiating contact in anticipation of emerging concerns and issues.
- Anticipates operational problems and identifies opportunities for improvement through detailed knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Manages internal customer unit personnel to assure timely and accurate preparation and delivery of all services, including preparation of benefit plan objectives and analyses, trend studies, normative research, renewal and financial reports, SPDs, and/or contracts, etc.
- Works with internal resources such as actuarial, IT, and claims functions to ensure timely, accurate delivery of services to clients; manages delivery of services provided by external vendors.
- Works with management colleagues to create profitable case-specific business plans and to identify revenue growth and expense reduction opportunities.
- Participates in developing proposals, meeting potential clients, and client presentations.
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate customer unit data on all internal reporting systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Industry, enterprise, and client business acumen
- Strong relationship building and collaboration
- Ability to adapt well to ambiguity and changing priorities
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 49482