This role is responsible for directing 3-4 Client HR teams, which include Payroll, Employee Master Data, Organizational Management, and Customer Service, and matrix responsibility with Benefits, Governance and other specialized teams. The team executes the day-to-day HR operational processes, ensures quality, and meets or exceeds service levels for the client. The Director, Client Services provides account management services including but not limited to handling issues related to service delivery, scoping new services, and approving/initiating projects related to process or technical improvement. This role is responsible for maintaining and growing the client relationship by flawlessly executing HR customer service and operational processes, ensuring business continuity and resolution of escalated issues, and collaborating with the client’s HR leadership to ensure accomplishment of mid to long-term goals. This role reports to the VP, HR Services, is critical to executing strategic and operational elements of an annual business plan and enabling BSNA to become a world-class service provider for the North American system.
- Effectively direct a multi-client HR function to achieve consistent operational and budgetary goals. Responsibility is inclusive of inspiring others, building effective teams, delegating effectively, making complex decisions, and dealing with ambiguity and requires solid business acumen.
- Responsible for the dissemination and ultimately the understanding of all information required to lead a HR Services function inclusive Customer Services, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Organizational Management. Communications can be complex given the scope of responsibilities (e.g. policies changes, large-scale change management communication, etc.). External communications are needed with client’s leadership team which can span from executives to front-line leaders dependent on situation.
- Decision, impact and authority is primarily at the department level and the role is expected to make operational decisions on own merit. Role will collaborate with VP, HR Services and client leadership on large-scale/systemic decisions. Role will lead ABP process for his/her department collaborating with finance, VP, HR Services, and client leadership to gain approval.
- Collaborate with client leadership at an executive/director level and BSNA Client Relations to develop and deploy strategic plans to meet the client’s annual business objectives.
- Direct and measure work by evaluating functional and leadership performance
- Lead client relations including presentation of performance results and act as executive escalation point for elevated issues
- Collaborate with internal support function leadership (WFM, L&D, Quality, Compliance, Internal Control, and Finance) to ensure monthly and annual execution of activities.
- Proficient business acumen and action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity and making complex decisions
- Delegating, developing, directing, informing and inspiring others
- Communicating effectively
- Managing, measuring and improving work
- Managing diverse relationships (internal & external)
- Role requires Bachelor degree with MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
- Role requires significant experience leading leaders in a complex environment (7 – 10 years) or proven success leading frontline teams with a proven potential for leadership.
- Role requires 10-15% travel but is dependent on location of client
- Previous Payroll, Customer Service, and Personnel Administration experience strongly preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Tampa Location required
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.