Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fourth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: Fiserv Lending Solutions business provides life-of-loan support and helps banks, thrifts, credit unions and other financial institutions close loans more quickly, manage loans more efficiently, and service loans more cost-effectively. This minimizes lending risk, improves customer satisfaction, enhances cross-sell opportunities, introduces new products more quickly, and facilitates compliance with regulatory requirements.
About the Role:
This role will lead a team responsible for supporting LoanServ, a loan servicing platform.
The best directors at Fiserv are able exceed the expectations of our clients, our associates and the enterprise. They have a strong quality focus and can effectively manage their department using all of ISO 9001:2015 standards. They have the ability to work with all functions including finance, IT, HR, product and sales in coordinating the delivery or enhancement of existing services and developing new offerings. Mistakes are sometimes made in hiring a department Director who does not understand and respect the critical role of other departments. This position has exposure to all levels at our clients and Division President level exposure within Fiserv and can launch further growth and development across multiple Fiserv business units.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Successfully lead product specific client service teams that are focused on high customer service for our clients through accurate data, quality, and responsiveness.
2. Hire and retain top talent to achieve less than 15% voluntary attrition rate. Develop and manage talent and have a production ready successor for all leadership positions.
3. Successfully collaborate with other functional areas within Lending to ensure client focus is maintained 100% of the time.
4. Demonstrate innovative thinking and thought leadership by continuing to evaluate our service techniques and strategies and ensuring that they meet or exceed the needs of our clients and are the most efficient for Fiserv. Create metrics to ensure that our service methodologies provide outstanding service that is reported and measured on a regular basis.
5. Exceeds 100% of client and internal SLA’s and meet or exceed all established survey goals.
6. Manage client defined and internal service level results across multiple product lines using budget, forecasting, capacity planning, and resource allocation best practices.
7. Support Lending Solutions product revenue and expense targets and manage department to a 30%+ operating margin.
8. Lead a culture that results in 75% associate engagement based upon annual Fiserv survey.
9. Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum 5 years financial services industry experience.
• Minimum 10 years experience directly servicing clients with a history of strong communication at all levels within the client organization
• Minimum 5 years experience managing direct reports.
• Outstanding people management experience (managed 10 + people including managers)
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and translate to the client or associate
• Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively and influence at all levels within the organization
• Ability to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
• Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
• High degree of adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to analyze data and make it actionable
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical clients
• 20 – 30% of travel
• Mortgage servicing experience.
• LoanServ product knowledge.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.