Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Clinical Development, Neuroscience to be located in Titusville, NJ or San Diego, CA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the
world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Physician is a responsible member of a clinical team dedicated to the development and execution of clinical strategies and program (scientific, clinical, and operational). The Physician contributes to the clinical development plan, clinical trial protocols and study reports, and regulatory documents. This role involves extensive team matrix interactions with colleagues from a number of different disciplines, both internal and external to Janssen.
- Primary responsibility for trial setup, coordination, and oversight of trial execution of assigned studies.
- Medical monitoring and evaluation of safety, tolerability and adverse events in clinical trials.
- Provides clinical support for Regulatory Affairs activities for a clinical program (e.g., health authority documents/responses, labeling, filing activities).
- Interpretation and reporting of clinical research results for regulatory submission and publication.
- Review/contribute and author presentations, medical publications, posters, etc. emerging from the team and its affiliates
Team matrix interactions include project planning, project management, regulatory affairs, commercial, data management, medical writing, biostatistics, biomarkers, global medical affairs, clinical pharmacology, clinical operations, market access, epidemiology and other scientific and business related disciplines. This Director interacts regularly with the clinical investigators and academic community as a company liaison.
Qualifications for the Director include:
- Requires a minimum of a medical degree (i.e. M.D. D.O., M.B. or equivalent), and completion of post-doctoral training in Psychiatry
- Board certification highly preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical psychiatry research experience, preferably in the area of mood disorders
- Experience and knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical trials and contributions to regulatory filings is required
- May require approximately 20% travel (domestic and international)
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
Clinical Research MD
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.