PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Technology, Information, Communications Entertainment and Media industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. TICE serves clients in the following industries: Entertainment, Media and Communications, Technology and Private Equity.
Our IT Infrastructure consultants help clients optimize their technology infrastructure by transforming the way their infrastructure delivers capabilities and services to meet the business's strategic goals. This high performing team advises clients on all elements of their information technology infrastructure from data center technologies and cloud to IT service management. They also address areas such as infrastructure architecture, networking and end-user services, and disaster recovery.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 12
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Minimum Degree Required Major: in Computer Sciences or related field
Demonstrates expertise and/or a proven record of success with leading efforts emphasizing the strategy, design and development of Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud platforms that extend to private and public cloud deployment models.
Demonstrates expertise and/or a proven record of success with leading client-facing business development, engagement delivery, practice development and thought leadership; especially, identifying and addressing client needs communicating a broad range of Firm services, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates expertise and/or a proven record of success with emphasizing IT strategy, architecture, engineering, operations, policy, processes, standards, organizational design, governance, change management, enabling technology and program delivery.
Demonstrated expertise with, and/or a proven record of success in a role emphasizing leadership including building large teams, creating a positive work environment by developing new opportunities, successful delivery of engagements, monitoring of organizational health, and the driving of thought leadership.
Demonstrates expertise and/or a proven record of success with leading efforts and leveraging knowledge related to Cloud Management Platforms, Virtualization Strategies, Automation and Orchestration Strategies, Public Cloud Platforms, Cloud Capacity/Performance Optimization, and Application Migrations to a Cloud Platform with a clear understanding of how an IT organization capitalizes upon technology to enable the business.
Demonstrates expert-level abilities and/or a proven record of success with managing projects related to -Strategy, Architecture, Operations and Transformation experience around building an enterprise cloud, elastic scaling, and automated application deployment -, including architectural design and implementation experience with major cloud management (e.g. BMC, HP, CA, VMare, etc). service catalog, virtualization,, automation, and orchestration (e.g. Chef, Puppet) and public cloud vendors (e.g. AWS, Rackspace, etc)
- vendors, project management, ITIL/ITSM,
- and engagement analysis, as well as the following:
- Identifying and addressing client needs including developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities, preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials, and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- As a practice and team leader, including enabling teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation, and leading by example, while working collaboratively as a member of a team and executing independently.
- Creating a solutions-based practice, growing an organization, developing approaches/methodologies, building a thought leadership platform, leading engagements and providing consistent communications to clients and leadership teams
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.