The overarching role of Commercialization is to enable PepsiCo to deliver sustained growth via the flawless execution of 'Fewer, Bigger, Better, Faster' innovation. Commercialization's mission is to deliver program & project management excellence, agile commercial processes and effective leverage of total PepsiCo resources. The scope of the Global Category Commercialization team is primarily focused on rapidly developing & deploying PepsiCo's Big Bet innovation programs across all global categories.
This role will report into the Sr Director, Commercialization Center of Expertise.
Key priorities will include :
- The primary focus of the role is to re-set current Commercialization processes and build capabilities to drive effective ways of working and speed to market.
- Diagnose current PepsiCo speed to market performance across all Categories and build action plan to address key opportunity areas
- Develop sustainable solutions that address identified weak links across Portfolio Management, Stage Gate & Global Ways of Working.
- Benchmarking commercialization capability across the globe and developing joint action plans to increase speed to market
- Build prioritized roadmap with clear deliverables, resource requirements and timelines for each workstream, including key interdependencies
- Develop playbooks that support the Innovation governance and commercialization from a broader perspective
- Ensuring we have the right learning tools and right communication plan
- Build effective cross-functional teams to develop solutions and enable change management & roll-out
- Ensure on-time delivery of roadmap via effective program & stakeholder management
- Proven results delivering significant business change within a fast-paced, cross-functional, matrix environment
- Proven skills in building sustainable functional capability
- Able to drive change
- High level of organizational savvy and the ability to lead within ambiguity are a must for this role
- Ability to be both challenging & enabling and comfortable managing conflict
- Ability to influence others at all levels and effectively empower and delegate across multiple project teams
- High level of business acumen : must be commercially savvy with outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
- Deep experience managing large-scale, complex, transformational programs
- Ideally has experience working in innovation, incl portfolio management & stage gate management
- Ideally is PMI accredited and as a minimum has strong process & project mgmt skills
- Given the complexities of working across the Global Category Teams, Functions, Sectors, Regions & Markets a successful candidate must be able to influence others without authority and find alignment across potentially competing agendas to ensure progress to plan on PepsiCo's key Global innovation programs.
Not Eligible for Relocation