Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of
cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the
world. Job Description
The Director will assist in strengthening Compliance Department Procedures and the Compliance Risk Assessment & Validation Program in line with Legal and Regulatory requirements by collaborating with
various Policy / Program Owners, Compliance and Risk teams and other business units within Visa Inc.
- Manage and execute Risk Assessments and Validations for Global Compliance Programs by defining and executing the planning of risk assessment, validation, and mitigation strategies, in conjunction with the Sr. Business Leader
- Support business relationship with Program Owners and become an expert on the risks, processes, and controls managed by their programs
- Interact and coordinate work with key Visa employees, such as Program Owners, Global Functional Heads and delegates, Compliance contacts, Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, and Legal
- Support Program Owners and Functions in the execution of Risk Assessment and Validation by enhancing risk knowledge, performing workshops, identifying and documenting risks and controls, defining test strategies, and reviewing the final work product for quality assurance purposes
- Assist in tracking and reporting Compliance Risk Assessments, Validation & Mitigation Activities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Visa's and Compliance's strategic vision, and take responsibility for actions promoting this strategic vision.
- Interact with Compliance team members in working towards attaining department goals.
- Assist the Senior Director with the strategic direction and effective management of the group. Ensure that all teams within the group work as a team to meet department goals.
- Draft reports of results of Risk Assessments which are clear, concise, and provide value to management.
- B achelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and ability to synthesize information to make clear, concise recommendations
- Excellent knowledge of Legal and Regulatory requirements for Payment Card Industry and a Public Company, such as Antitrust, FCPA, GLBA, BCM, PCI-DSS, and AML
- Significant experience in evaluating the Policies / Programs associated with complex business and Operational processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of and exposure to IT General Computing Controls, including Information Security, Business Continuity, and Networks, Demonstrated experience executing audits risk assessments, validation efforts within a complex operational, IT, and regulatory environment
- Minimum 5-7 years of audit/compliance risk assessment experience, preferably with a large financial institution or Big 4 firm
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field
- CIA, CISA, CISM or other relevant professional certification highly desired
- Strong skills in Microsoft Suite, i.e. Outlook, Access, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge on GRC tool is a plus
- Must be self-managing and able to work with minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Knowledge of the Financial/Banking industry preferred.
- Knowledge on GRC tool is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.