Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life. Responsibilities Job Summary
Drives performance for any or all of the following areas new construction, construction upgrade, planning, and design for both fiber optic and HFC plant. Directs aspects of construction projects and resources to ensure their completion according to plans, specifications, schedules, budgets and contractual commitments. Provides direction and guidance to supervisors and other personnel to ensure the coordination of activities and the timely, accurate completion of projects within budget. Responsibilities
- Directs and appraises the performance of work performed by contractor and/or in-house personnel for timeliness, quality, and fiscal performance.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- Implements and monitors reporting systems for control of activities, schedules and costs.
- Develops, recommends and meets expense and capital distribution budgets.
- Ensures the integrity of the design mapping system by making the necessary adjustments in a timely, accurate manner.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple simultaneous projects across an assign territory to successful completion.
- Ensures an adequate supply of equipment for personnel and maintains an inventory control system for tools and materials.
- Leads/supports in the selection and evaluation of contract bidders for projects.
- Drive the culture of "safety always" across workforce
- Maintains relationships with governmental agencies, utilities, home developers and other organizations.
- Participate in cross functional meetings to support system growth and market penetration
- Creates and presents business performance reviews to senior leadership
- Responsible for measuring the performance and development of all individual contributors, team leads, and supervisors in the upgrade construction function.
Qualifications Qualifications / Requirements
- Ensures the quality and safety of construction services projects.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, stand and walk as needed, lift 10 lbs. and be able to differentiate between colors.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years of construction experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with contractual documents and budget preparation.
- Knowledge of cable television theory of operation and construction procedures.
- Knowledge of basic management principles.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Good communication skills.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.