This position can work remotely anywhere in the United States.
In this highly visible role, you will focus on increasing consumer adoption of Fiserv Card Services. You will lead the development and execution of multi-product consumer campaigns driving product adoption. You will have opportunities to utilize your direct to consumer marketing experience and success in strategy development, team development, process creation, and campaign execution.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Strategy and Brand Vision Support:
- Collaborates with Card Services marketing colleagues to support overall Card Services product market messaging, consumer adoption goals, and the Consumer experience initiative.
- Makes strategic and tactical recommendations grounded in consumer marketing knowledge and guided by a broader understanding of the payments business.
- Brings a spirit of collaboration and service to the role.
- Lead the team in the development and execution of FI marketing assets driving consumer adoption of all applicable Card Services products.
Consumer and Shopper Research:
- Guides research planning using proven expertise in a wide variety of research methods, such as: consumer segmentation, concept testing, new product testing, copy testing, feature analysis, marketing mix analysis and mixed exploratory methods.
- Guides the data analysis and provides actionable, unbiased, high-value strategic recommendations on how to move the business forward by delivering solutions that support the Card Services Consumer Experience market framework and consumer adoption goals.
- Uses consumer and marketing expertise to strengthen product adoption GTM marketing plans.
Product and Concept Testing:
- Support Product Line Owner strategic annual plans to ensure the product will meets the consumers' needs while supporting the overall CS Fiserv product brand positioning.
Category and Market Landscape Analysis:
- Implements research related to the monitoring of consumer and marketplace trends and competitive dynamics; transforms data into actionable consumer insight, influencing decisions and behaviors of cross functional leadership.
- Synthesizes disparate data, both internal and external, into insights that drive successful market actions.
- Report analyze and track overall campaign results making recommendations based on strategic insight and experience.
- Ensures research projects are designed to ask the right research question and address important business issues.
- Demonstrates effective project management including setting appropriate action standards, selecting and guiding suppliers, managing within budget and schedule constraints, and, delivering actionable results. Supplier Management:
- Oversees supplier relationships on research projects by setting a clear understanding of project scope, budget, and deliverables.
- Leads direct reports’ projects forward with appropriate level of supervisory guidance.
Organization Role and Structure and Talent Management:
- Collaborates with brand management and product development peers to implement consumer and insights marketing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing related preferred)
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience directly leading, creating and executing direct consumer marketing support
- Minimum 5 years experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience in the banking, credit union, and/or financial services industry
- Prior experience leading and developing a product consumer marketing team
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Payments and/or card services experience preferred
- 10% or as needed to fulfill job responsibilities
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2016 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the third consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, prepaid and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
A little about us: