Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Director Contracts & Pricing Planning and Analysis in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Director Contracts & Pricing Planning and Analysis on the US Business Unit Finance Team, you will be empowered to direct all aspects of planning and analysis for all contracted commercial and government contracts. This position is directly accountable to direct the USBU cross functional teams to drive pricing decisions. A typical day will include : (We need to get this down to 5-6 bullets). Which ones are you comfortable taking out).
- Direct strategy, and create procedures for the planning and analyses of rebates and Chargebacks for all commercial and government contracts.
- Responsible for communicating net sales and volume impact of planning assumptions by channel.
- Collaborate with Managed Markets to create and communicate the pricing requirements for each business segment, develop the financial models, consolidate data to allow for multiple views of the information, and prepare presentations for Takeda review meetings.Work with Commercial Financial Planning to understand the financial impact of current gross-to-net reserves, pipeline stocking, existing and future contracting on Net Sales results.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to develop assumptions, communicate issues to meet all deadlines and provide explanations and a wide-range of scenario analysis, variance analysis, sensitivity analysis, and other insightful ad-hoc analysis.
- Responsible for the organizational alignment and staffing to include recruiting, selection, training, development, and performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of ten years of business experience in financial planning, pricing analytics or operations role
- Minimum of five years management experience in hiring, coaching and leading a team
- Minimum five years of progressive experience in one or more of the following areas: Analytics, Marketing, Pricing, Contract Sales, or financial planning in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is preferred
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Highly competitive pay & benefits
- Half day Fridays (all year)
- Takeda Center for Child Development
- Free onsite fitness facility
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s)
- Reward & Recognition Program
Empowering Our People to Shine takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.