The Visa Performance Solutions (VPS) team is focused on improving our clients' profitability and performance through deep specialization in product, marketing, tailored consulting, automated solutions and unique insights leveraging Visa payment processing data that support the growth and performance of clients' business.
Within VPS, the Global Advanced Solutions team is responsible for developing product and services to improve the performance and profitability of Visa's clients with easy-to-consume and innovative advisory solutions which can scale to clients of all sizes. Global Advanced Solutions products & services will become integral part of our clients daily / on-going business management in order to become core service for our client's business.Job Description
What will I work on in Global Advanced Solutions? We have exciting opportunities for you here in our Bay Area offices as we grow our Global Advanced Solutions group. This role will be responsible to develop, build, launch and drive adoption of Core Advisory Solutions (ie. products and services) in order to deliver actionable insight that will quickly help our client's business.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Client Advisory Support: provide client support for our Core Advisory Solutions in order to assist our clients to develop actionable insights that will enhance their performance
- Industry Insights (External): provide our clients with a contemporary point-of-view of current and emerging trends along with insights on how best to capitalize on these trends to improve their performance.
- Industry Insights (Internal): provide the Global Advanced Solution team with a synthesize view of these industry trends, how these trends impact our clients, importance of these trends relative to our client's needs and recommendation for how the team should address these needs.
- Client Follow-up: responsible for timely and professional client communiques in order to follow-up on meetings and other client interactions; work with key internal stakeholder to address client questions and other follow-up items.
- Inform business strategy: provide ongoing platform and product feedback to aid in the Core Advisory Solution strategy development and execution.
- Go-to-market Support: collaborate with client delivery and marketing teams to support client awareness and adoptions of Core Advisory Solutions products and services.
What is Global Strategic Services looking for in a Director? We are looking for experienced, pro-active, high-achieving professionals with a passion for client service. Specific requirements include:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of progressively more responsible business experience in payment card issuing portfolio management; incumbent must have experience in all aspects of portfolio including marketing, operations and P&L.
- Multi-functional project management and strategy development skills and success experiences;
ability to manage teams and deliverables and to coordinate, work productively with, and demonstrate results to other Visa divisions, member banks, merchants, application providers and potential alliance partners.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Ability to lead and influence decisions of others, including external and internal senior management.
- Strong financial modeling skills; this position requires fast learning skills in order to support our clients and the development of future Core Advisory Solution products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, story-telling, and presentation skills (including through use of PowerPoint and Excel); listening skills; executive presence.
- Willingness to travel 30-50%, domestic and international assignments.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.