Johnson & Johnson is looking for a Director, Corporate Services Operations Architecture within Enterprise Technology Corporate Services (ETCS) in New Brunswick NJ. This position may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Responsible for the creation, delivery and management of Operations Architecture processes and governance for ETCS using foundational Application Portfolio data and Application and Technology Lifecycle Management artifacts
• Define metrics and deliver dynamic analytics to illustrate health of ETCS application portfolio and its evolution towards target state
• Establish application rationalization governance, process and metrics
• Drive and deliver tracking for global technology programs such as migration to virtualized data center environment, application rationalization, and infrastructure upgrades
• Communicate with the global infrastructure organization to ensure programs and projects needed to support global initiatives are planned and delivered
• Drive and influence key stakeholders in ETCS to help deliver robust application and technology roadmaps connected to sector portfolios
• Develop practices of stakeholder groups to adopt appropriate processes and metrics in order to drive and report on delivery of Architecture requirements
• Work with business, BUIT, Infrastructure and Application Services to gain knowledge and understanding of business and technology directions in order to influence and drive product features/roadmaps
• Identify and drive foundational data stewardship required for Application Lifecycle Management, Technology Lifecycle Management, virtualization and app rationalization
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. MBA/MS/MA is preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant Information Technology experience is required.
• Prior experience in people management is required.
• Experience driving and tracking IT programs in matrix organizations is required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Application Portfolio Management, CMDB and Application Inventory tools (Mega) is preferred
• Experience creating and delivering application and technology roadmaps and architecture artifacts is preferred
• Experience with application lifecycle management methodologies is preferred.
• Ability to manage and direct multiple engagements developing key architecture artifacts and standards is preferred.
• Experience with application portfolio rationalization is preferred.
• Experience in IT strategic portfolio planning, and aligning IT portfolio with the business objectives preferred.
• Deep technical knowledge and understanding of a wide range of tools, metrics and capabilities needed to create and train multiple levels of a matrix org in the use of and delivery of Application and Technology roadmaps is preferred.
• Experience defining and leading implementation of overall road mapping standards, guidelines, and best practices and the connections to global portfolios is preferred.
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills needed for both technical and non-technical audiences is required.
• Ability to establish senior level relationships with business and IT leaders, as well as technology subject matter experts is required.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.