The Office Creative Studio (OCS) seeks a top creative director with a proven track record of creating award-winning brand and marketing content for modern service brands. This person will help conceptualize, ideate, lead, create, write and produce extraordinary content for the $25 billion Microsoft Office business and brand.
As a Director in the Office Creative Studio, you will be responsible for the creation of compelling and cutting-edge branded experiences across various digital properties, overseeing agency creative execution and working directly with business and channel owners on daily business and project requirements. As part of the Office Creative Studio, you be part of a growing creative team that is responsible for all aspects of bringing the Office brand to life. You will be at the forefront of technology, research and storytelling-surrounded by innovative and creative thinkers.
We’re looking for someone with high-end creative talent and passion for quality craftsmanship. This person should have a portfolio of work demonstrating best-in-class branded experiences that range from creating award winning marketing content (video, web, social, partnerships, events) to branded guidance and experiences.
• Partnering with Creative Director/Design to provide vision, leadership, mentorship and senior-level conceptual abilities for the Office Creative Studio
• Overseeing TV/video production from start to finish across all video needs (TV to “Help and how to”)
• Ideating with Creative Director/Design/Strategy to come up with compelling solutions that meet brand and business needs across all marketing channels (Digital, Web, Social, Partnerships, PR, Global Engagement Programs)
• Delivering brand expression by bringing Office to life in the most culturally relevant way
• Creative directing and overseeing all branded copy and marketing content.
• Overseeing partner creative execution and driving studio priorities with agency partners
• Managing all award submission for The One Show, Cannes, CA, the FWA, etc.
• Driving the execution of design and delivering to deadlines
• 10+ years of digital directing experience
• 5+ years of end to end TV/video production experience
• Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet and desktop
• Award-winning portfolio with relevant technology experience
• Ability, and comfort, in presenting ideas before executives
• Tenure at top creative agencies
• Recruiting abilities – to attract additional world-class talent to Redmond
• Mentoring abilities – proven teaching skills and the desire to make others better
• Vision – the hunger to think bigger and raise the stature of the group to achieve the reputation of a “Google Creative Labs” or “MAL/Media Arts Lab”
• Partnership ideas – blue sky thinking to determine other companies and influencers to work with in order to increase the stature of Office
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.