It's the people What we're looking for
As a Director, CRM & Marketing Analytics
, you will work closely with Internal Marketing Groups, Studios, Executive Management, and Technology organizations to deliver world-class personalized communication programs. We have a tremendous amount of data on how gamers play our games. We need, however, an analytics expert who has the passion, experience, skills and ability to turn that data into action - all driving towards increasing gamer fun. What you'll do
What you'll bring
- Provide thought leadership in a number of areas, including customer segmentation, behavior based modeling (propensity, churn, etc...) data strategy and analytic approaches.
- Develop 1-1 personalization approach utilizing our vast store of behavioral data.
- Develop and execute testing and optimization plans for ongoing CRM campaigns
- Work with Sr. Management to answer strategic business questions through the use of behavioral data.
- Work across multiple data sources (Web, in-game, Customer Service) to develop a complete picture of gamer behavior
What you've done
- Technical mastery in advanced database mining tools such as R, SAS, SPSS and SQL with the ability to coach and train others on best practice.
- 5 years of experience in database mining/marketing with very large, complex and multi-dimensional datasets.
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply statistical models and predictive algorithms.
- Must be able to synthesize disparate data to mine and communicate not only data but insights
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a proven track record of working across all levels of the organization.
- Worked with technology teams to ensuring our solutions can deliver on our goals.
- Lead an analytic plan with CRM agency and oversee the development of a number of segmentations, predictive models, ad-hoc projects and reporting.
- Collaborated with other analytic groups across the organization to share best practice and methods.
- Experience with large individual customer behavioral data sets (gaming, retail, financial services) and expertise in communication channel best practices, including multi-channel marketing.
- Gaming experience particularly with the Call of Duty franchise a strong
- Exceptional data analysis in Excel including ability to write macros
Who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you it's the people
. We have a rigorous hiring process and a rigorous talent planning process. And that means if you're reading this, you're probably a pretty special talent. Our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people. As a company, we have world class brands, infrastructure and resources. But we are nothing without your brilliance.
For more details and to apply for this position, visit us at www.activision.com/careers What are you waiting for
For more details and to apply for this position, visit us at www.activision.com/careers
For creative roles please include a portfolio or link to your work
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Who we are Great Games Start with Great People
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision Blizzard is a global interactive entertainment software leader and the world's largest independent video game publisher.
The company's product portfolio includes Activision Publishing's Call of Duty ® , Skylanders™ and Destiny franchises, as well as Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft^®, Warcraft^®, StarCraft^®, and Diablo^® franchises.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for both companies.
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.