Job Location: Charlotte-NC, Dayton-OH, Warwick-RI or Tulsa-OK
The Director of CRM Transformation resides in the Customer Solution Center (CSC) within MetLife Global Technology and Operations (GTO). CSC acts as the principal contact center for MetLife’s US domestic operation. The successful candidate will work as a leader within the CSC Transformation Strategy & Delivery dept. Transformation Delivery is responsible for the development and delivery of business process solutions and technology to drive operating efficiency/effectiveness and enhanced customer experiences.
The Director of CRM Transformation will report to Damon Kowolewski, Head of CSC Transformation Strategy & Delivery, focused on the relationships between the CSC Leadership, IT, Business Partners and other parts of MetLife related to the efficient, timely, and effective delivery of key transformation technology programs such as the Service desktop of the future (Salesforce.com).
The Director of CRM Transformation will manage a dedicated team of BAs, SMEs, Testers, and Temps that align to deliver a new Saleforce.com based service platform within the CSC organization over multiple years. This Director role will hold ultimate accountability for the timely and effective delivery of the Insight platform for CSC in alignment with the program business case. This role will need manage complex day-to-day program operations while ensuring business deliverables/track are provide within plan and future state vision for desktop always stays in focus.
- Translate senior management vision and develop departmental strategies, standards, and team operating models. Communicate and drive strategy and standards to staff and partners.
- Drive and hold ultimate accountability for the success delivery of the Insight CSC Transformational program and associated business case
- Consult across all CSC, Global Ops, IT, and Product areas to integrate plans and ensure alignment of strategy and successful delivery of program business cases
- Act as change agent within CSC and drive continuous improvement across all efforts while helping to realize the CSC desktop of the future.
- Evaluate, report and deliver transformation program solutions & benefits, including financial ROIs, leadership status decks, and presentations to senior leadership
- Recommend progressive transformation solutions that meet our internal customers’ needs and business goals for both Service and Sales
- Oversee, manage, and motivate a staff of dedicated Program resources to achieve program deliverables and benefits
- Interface with functional leaders to anticipate challenges and provide an avenue for escalations.
- Forecast, manage and report on financial implications of initiatives to include performance to plan and projected budget vs. actual spend.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA (Preferred)
- Lean or Six Sigma certification (Strongly Preferred)
- 5-10 years professional experience in Contact Center leadership roles and specific experience in the delivery of Relationship Management, Program Leadership and initiative transformation initiatives
- Experience with Call Center technologies and processes, (Required)
- Experience with CRM implementations, Saleforce.com experience (Preferred)
- Strong collaboration and consensus-building skills, ability to engage across multiple functions and business units and cultivate strategic internal relationships across a highly matrix organization
- Experience managing multiple high-performing individuals and teams
- Exceptional strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and facilitate decision-making among multiple, diverse parties, and present effectively and persuasively to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated results building departmental or organizational culture
- Demonstrated experience conducting organizational level, program level and individual level needs analysis to identify development needs and target program development
- Strong ability to translate concepts, summarize and communicate complex ideas
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Enterprise-wide thinker with the ability to work well at all levels of the organization
Up to 30%
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 54582
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.