Why You?Basic qualifications:
15+ years significant experience in regulatory affairs, or appropriate relevant experience (or advanced degree and 10+ years experience)
• Experience in managing teams and leading in a matrix organization. Experience with global teams preferred.
• Knowledge and expertise in CMC, NC, Clinical, labeling and procedural aspects (at minimum two of these areas)
• Deep experience with US regulatory environment
• Prior experience with biologics or vaccines is required.
Advanced degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, or similar discipline.
Experience at a large pharmaceutical/vaccines company
A preferred candidate would show strengths in the following areas:
• Strategic Leadership - Experience in providing strategic advice on integrated regulatory development plans and life cycle management, preferably for the US. Providing US-focused input into regulatory strategy, evaluating potential impact on overall project/product strategy. Leveraging internal and external regulatory and scientific networks to problem solve. Providing input into corporate regulatory positioning including US key considerations early in the product development. Writing/critically reviewing, while ensuring rigorous scientific content/quality/compliance, key documents targeting internal or external key audiences, including but not limited to annual reports, status reports on post marketing requirements/commitments related to clinical safety, clinical efficacy, or clinical pharmacology, briefing documents, key meeting summaries, and BLA modules.
• People & Program Management - Identifying and escalating regulatory or programmatic issues while proposing mitigations strategies and solutions/problem solving. Developing plans and timelines for complex projects and collaborating with other departments and teams in the delivery of outputs in a timely manner. Forming collaborative relationships and having high impact and influence on multicultural, diverse, and/or international teams. Ensure that a corporate or departmental regulatory voice is clearly articulated and heard in consistently and concisely in various cross functional teams. Developing, mentoring, and coaching junior staff.
• Enterprise thinking -Understand the constraints and drivers of other functions and the potential impact on regulatory affairs World-wide, including how regulatory affairs may facilitate in achieving the overall corporate goal
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.