Job Location: United States : Rhode Island : Warwick, RI Alternate Job Location : United States : New York : Oriskany || United States : Ohio : Dayton
The Director, CSC Operations position reports to a CSC Service VP. The Director will be responsible for day to day operational results for an assigned product/group of products and for fostering the relationship with the business owners of those products. The Director will oversee multiple teams to optimize performance and identify process improvement opportunities while working with business partners to identify solutions for business challenges in order to drive value and support strategic and tactical business objectives.
- Responsible for meeting overall service level performance, customer centricity, quality, financial and employee engagement goals (internal and vendor)
- Responsible for the overall success of the business relationship within a specific product/product group(s)
- Provides oversight for all points of contact between assigned business partners and CSC
- Interacts with a broad range of functional areas and leaders
- Understands and tracks delivery of service results to make necessary course corrections in a timely manner
- Supports the strategy and develops the tactics for implementation and on-going sustainment of business processes for assigned product group(s)
- Uses customer insight and knowledge in creative and innovative ways to drive recommendations on new approaches for achieving strategic goals
- Maintain the MetLife Way and work cross functionally to develop initiatives for continuous business process improvements
- Ensures successful implementation of all initiatives supporting product group(s)
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures
- Understands budget and expense for area of control
- Manages, coaches and develops team members
- Drives Results - Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
- Focuses on Customers - Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage
- Creates Partnerships - Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Thinks Strategically - Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs.
- Motivates People - Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company’s vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 10+ years related business experience
- 10+ years in a leadership position with superior knowledge and background in contact center business processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management preferred
- Client management and business development experience
- Strong understanding of external environment insurance factors and potential impact to successful customer delivery
- Frequent experience interacting with senior level executives in delivery of routine updates as well as emerging issues
- Applied knowledge of financial management principles including responsibility for managing cost centers
GTO – CSC Service
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 55561