The Director, Customer Experience (CX) will lead a team ensuring that Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed customers have a successful relationship across their journeys using QuickBooks products and services. This role will be primarily responsible for working with business, product and customer success teams to deliver world-class experiences for our customers and community, and contribute substantially to the delivery of a high-performing services for small businesses and self-employed customers worldwide.
We're Looking for Your
- Genuine passion for customers that results in a laser-focus on their experience and a real hunger to drive customer success throughout the product lifecycle
- The business acumen to partner, influence and drive growth and Customer Success outcomes within business units and segments
- Fluency in product management that both marks you out as a thought-leader and makes you adroit at the use of both 'the art and science' of product management to deliver the right solutions for customers
- Extensive experience working on products across the lifecycle of paid and subscription software and services that has enabled you to build deep loyal relationships with customers and deliver experiences that impacts their retention quantifiably
- Adroit use of data and analysis to move quickly from customer-centric innovation to decisive delivery of effective customer and enterprise software
- Disciplined collaboration on ground-level customer relationship issues with a diverse set of product, marketing, service and operations partners, but still able to maintain a focus on powerful customer experiences
- Broadly experienced in Product Management or Product Marketing; you have spent 10-15+ years growing world-class SaaS/Platform software and services, with experience building and innovating across the customer lifecycle
- Deep experience owning the end to end customer experience, delivering key customer benefits by driving relentlessly to ensure speed and quality
- Produces an organization that systematically and consistently drives strategy and execution of awesome product experiences. A truly boundaryless leader
- Partners across the org to deliver business results in a product ecosystem environment while communicating and influencing effectively. Previous P&L Accountability would be an asset
- Seasoned people leader who can effectively recruit, develop and retain top product talent
- Exceptional Project Management Skills; how to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines, while delivering projects that align to the business strategy
- Delivered global products or launched large-scale products internationally
- Demonstration that you are both a life-long learner and teacher
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Product Manager - Ad Tech / Data Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Data and Automation Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Online Ecosystem Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Online Workflows Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Self Employed See More…