Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for day-to-day direction and management of the customer premise equipment and warehouse hub departments. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Manages a team of Managers and Analysts in the daily functions of warehousing and procurement. Manages multiple project teams.
- Ownership of all CPE, Xfinity Home and SIK; production, refurbishment/repair, delivery and standardization a
- Provides alignment with CHQ regarding National Super HUB process and procedure standardization.
- Develops, mentors, and trains staff and monitors to ensure work performance is to Company standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Finance, Accounting
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer