The Customer Solutions Director will serve as the customer facing "System Go to Market" subject matter expert for key Large Store retailers in the Central region supporting all routes to market, including DSD and Warehouse. This position will collaborate with sales teams, key business operations and independent bottlers to develop and execute joint Customer and Coca-Cola initiatives that drive revenue, improve efficiencies and meet customer expectations on the Coca-Cola Commitment.
- Champion system wide competitively advantaged capabilities for our national customers (Bottler wiring and engagement, constrained packages, system sales and operations planning, Go-To-Market Strategies that meet customer and bottler needs)
- Generate customer and system value via GP enhancement and efficiency initiatives (e.g. Customer Check in efficiencies, KO CSAT)
- Develop/innovate capabilities that drive incidence and transactions at the store level
- Ensure product availability to enhance the shopper experience (Manage customer planogram integrity)
- Engage customers in innovative service performance improvement programs to use scan data for improving on-shelf availability and increasing volume/revenue
- Implement joint initiatives that support Coca-Cola's sustainability goals
- Develop strategies to support Collaborative Business Planning (CBP)
- Drive customer satisfaction and service by stewarding an improved System Service Performance in support of the Coca-Cola commitment
- Steward value creation and build collaborative relationships with appropriate buyers at the HQ level
- Identify and address systemic service issues through collaboration with Bottlers, Coca-Cola North America and Customers
- Implement electronic order-to-cash capabilities and supporting business processes (e.g., EDI, ASN, NEX) to streamline transactions
Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Preferred Level: MBA or equivalent
- Strong background in all aspects of supply chain management. Strong account management, collaborative selling & leadership through influencing
- Minimum Required: 5 years
- Preferred Level: 7+ years
Supply chain metrics, lean / CI, Six-Sigma, process improvement, collaborative selling, negotiation, project management, portfolio management, performance reporting, beverage industry with strong exposure to warehouse delivery and DSD.
Minimum Required: 3 years
Preferred Level: 5+ years
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top