The Customer Solutions Director will serve as the customer facing 'System Go to Market' subject matter expert for key retailers in the Central region supporting all routes to market, including DSD and Warehouse.
This position will collaborate with sales teams, key business operations and independent bottlers to develop and execute joint Customer and Coca-Cola initiatives that drive revenue, improve efficiencies and meet customer expectations of the Coca-Cola Commitment. Primary responsibilities:
- Champion system wide competitively advantaged capabilities for our national customers (Bottler wiring and engagement, constrained packages, system sales and operations planning, Go-To-Market Strategies that meet customer and bottler needs)
- Generate customer and system value via GP enhancement and efficiency initiatives (e.g. Customer Check in efficiencies, KO CSAT)
- Develop/innovate capabilities that drive incidence and transactions at the store level
- Ensure product availability to enhance the shopper experience (Manage customer planogram integrity)
- Engage customers in innovative service performance improvement programs to use scan data for improving on-shelf availability and increasing volume/revenue
- Implement joint initiatives that support Coca-Cola's sustainability goals
- Develop strategies to support Collaborative Business Planning (CBP)
- Drive customer satisfaction and service by stewarding an improved System Service Performance in support of the Coca-Cola commitment
- Steward value creation and build collaborative relationships with appropriate buyers at the HQ level
- Identify and address systemic service issues through collaboration with Bottlers, Coca-Cola North America and Customers
- Implement electronic order-to-cash capabilities and supporting business processes (e.g., EDI, ASN, NEX) to streamline transactions
Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Preferred Level: MBA or equivalent Experience
Prior experience in combination of customer facing roles, sales operations, supply chain and bottler relationship management. Demonstrated ability in delivering transformational initiatives and enabling capabilities for consumer product goods organizations.
Minimum Required: 5 years
Preferred Level: 7+ years Specialized Technical Skills
Supply chain metrics, lean / CI, Six-Sigma, process improvement, collaborative selling, negotiation, project management, portfolio management, performance reporting, beverage industry with strong exposure to warehouse delivery and DSD.
Minimum Required: 3 years
Preferred Level: 5+ years Leadership Behaviors :
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
•COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
•ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
•DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top