The America's Customer Success Leader is responsible for building and setting the strategic direction for Splunk's CSM organization. This senior leader is responsible for the adoption and expansion of Splunk's platform, technologies and services across Splunk's commercial ecosystem. The leader will have functional responsibility over the America's CSMs organization and drive standards for their hiring, training, and commercial execution in the field. Additionally, this individual will:
- Drive customer success strategies to help customers achieve adoption and expertise with Splunk's platform and technology.
- Set performance targets for the CSM organization.
- Provide communication to customers regarding Splunk, new product capabilities and use cases, as well as help them meet desired outcomes.
- Meet with Senior Executives of Splunks most strategic accounts and help guide their commercial vision utilizing Splunk's platform and technology.
- Oversee the creation of onboarding, enablement and skill set development for the CSM function.
Specific goals center on the following:
- Commercial execution in dormant & active accounts
- Leadership and creation of standards for the CSM function
- Customer adoption of Splunk technology
- Customer referencability
- Customer solution expansion
- Expanding the market coverage of the CSM function
Key activities include:
- Leading the CSM function
- Developing the commercial strategy for the CSM function
- Communicating with senior executives at strategic accounts
- Develop customer success roadmap
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins
- Drive periodic business reviews
- Monitor customer performance.
- Manage customer relationships
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- "QB" Splunk internal resources as needed
- Share best practices ideas, product information, and relevant Splunk news.
- Support drive customer campaigns
- Oversee customer success metrics workshops
- Strong background in customer client management.
- 15+ years of technical customer facing experience.
- Post-Sales commercial sales mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to lead expansion and adoption into large accounts.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets for multiple years.
- Business consulting experience with demonstrated success in the following:
o Managing client expectations
o Developing and maintaining executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
o Project management including managing disparate, cross-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
o Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives
- Experience managing products, product offerings and customer experience with products
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams.
- Extensive presales experience is strongly desired.
- Background in software and SaaS solutions a plus.
- Strong Presales experience plus post-sales experience required
- Minimum bachelor's degree required - master's degree a plus.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data-generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It's what we call Operational Intelligence.
Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 13,000 customers in more than 110 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA - from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 2,700 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, "Fun Fridays".
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and "Fun Fridays".
This isn't a job - it's a life changer - are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor's EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk's Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk's website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.