Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Do you get excited at the prospect of using data to answer strategic questions for some of the world's largest issuers, acquirers and merchants? From understanding broad trends in the payment space such as contactless payment and luxury retail shopping to answering granular business questions on online sales
performance on Cyber Monday or analyzing How India Demonetization is impacting the payment world globally
Data Products team in ADP is chartered with building cutting edge enterprise data products to enable our Businesses as well as external client. Data Products Team provides opportunity to think, Evangelize, socialize and build Data Products like an Entrepreneur . The team offers its members exciting opportunities to help grow the function and further establish analytics as a market-place differentiator for Visa.
Director of Product Quality and experience is a product leader who has knack of catching data issues and drive objective with uncompromising quality.
You will also be looking at avenues of data enrichment creating opportunities for future. As Director of Quality assurance you will seek lot of feedback from internal and external users, Understanding context and influence feature roadmap to meet the user needs.
Based in Foster City, You will be working with multiple Business verticals & Technology Teams Responsibilities
- Identify current and future product gaps based on user feedback as well as new payment
and technology trends in market.
- Own the large scale data validation processes for millions of records
- Persistence in identifying, quantifying and resolving data discrepancies
- Initiative & passion for developing and pursuing projects without request
- Delivering product experiences and features towards vision and goals
- Influence Product roadmap based on Quality assessment and new market Business needs
- Driving execution across the company by collaborating with Product, Engineering, Risk,
Legal, and multiple Business verticals
- Author User stories Being the product owner for Data Quality and Prototype stories
- Leader who can bring diverse opinion and Point of views to logical conclusion
- Participate in quarterly and monthly planning for a given area and align dependencies
- Excellent Data analysis and SQL skills for user acceptance
- Develops and champions Product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area
- Publish Product Quality and research white paper
- Graduate degree in a quantitative subject such as statistics, mathematics, management sciences, economics, engineering, or similar disciplines
Nice to Have
- Experience with: Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, or Machine Learning
- Expert Experience on SQL, Hive and Python
- Expert level skills in Excel , PowerPoint and visualization tools like Tableau
- Knowledge of data validation and data management tools/processes.
- A "driver" personality. Biased towards action. Never stop pushing for clarity and delivery.
- Data Modeling and Data Architecture experience a huge plus
- Excessive entrepreneurial drive and / or recent startup experience preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Payments experience is huge plus
- Pre Sales experience as Product owner
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.