Director - Data Quality Management
Capital One is passionate about data – it drives our everyday lives. Capital One’s Enterprise Data Services organization is where data becomes meaningful information, and the EDS team creates world-class information solutions to establish or improve reporting, analytics and decision making throughout Capital One. As a Director in Data Management, the ideal candidate will provide enterprise-level consulting and expertise to the organization in technologies and controls needed to ensure that technology applications and data management are compliant with the capital one IDM policies. You will work to determine Capital One’s data architecture strategy, including database design and structure, data integrity and database tools to deliver top-notch data management to the enterprise. You will communicate with directors and executives, mentors technical staff, and partners with technology vendors to ensure SLA standards are met.
- Advise on data warehouse strategic direction and data warehouse projects
- Provide senior level technical consulting to application development teams during application design and development for highly complex or critical projects.
- Ensure compliance within the organization's database standards.
- Provide oversight for budgets and project plans, and manage technology risks and issues.
- Manage multiple scrum teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Management Practices
- At least 5 years of experience in Resource or People Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Industry
- At least 2 years of experience working with cloud technologies
- Masters Degree in mathematics, economics, engineering, or computer science
- PMP, MBA, ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean, Agile
- 10 Years of experience in Data Management Practices
- 5 Years of experience in Risk or Audit Management
- 3 Years of experience working with emerging technologies such as AWS, Hadoop or open source technologies
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.