Diagnostics Launch Lead, is a high profile marketing role responsible for driving the diagnostic strategy development and successful global launch of companion diagnostics (CDx) tests that support BMS’s best in class Immuno-Oncology drug pipeline. This role will focus on pan-tumor indications for next generation genomic biomarkers
and will report to WW Biomarker Commercialization Lead. This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development of global launch strategy for next generation of genomic biomarkers.
- Partner with R&D, regulatory, medical and tumor teams to develop the diagnostic strategy
- Partner with cross functional team members to evaluate and value potential opportunity
- Drive successful commercial execution of companion diagnostics tests that support pan tumor indications.
- Establish partnerships with key BMS Oncology stakeholders including the US commercialization team. Collaborate closely with the medical, pharmacoDiagnostics, cross tumor teams on developing and executing launch plans.
- Develop marketing message platforms, campaigns and collateral to support successful launch
- Lead all commercial aspects of diagnostics programs with external partners to ensure flawless execution of pre-launch and launch plans.
- BS/BA or equivalent required; an MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 7 years of experience, with at least 6 years in marketing is sought
- Prior diagnostics experience required
- Prior global product launch experience preferred
- Proven track record demonstrating breadth and depth across marketing competencies, behaviors and exemplary achievement of performance objectives
- Strong leadership skills to lead/contribute to the overall strategic planning, and execution of key deliverables
- Experience in mobilizing matrix team members, country partners, embracing teamwork and project management within a cross functional environment
- Experience partnering with R&D and/or medical functions desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative ideas & approaches to solve tough in market challenges
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with regards to market research, competitive data collection analysis, financial analysis and crystallization of key business insights
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.