Additional Location(s) or Information: San Francisco Bay Area
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021369
What You'll Do
You will be a key player in designing Cisco's newest digital experiences while balancing the management of the current team and workload. This includes providing strategic direction for projects and contributing to the growth of the brand. You primary responsibilities are:
⁃ Drive quantifiable digital marketing results and exceeds expectations
⁃ Own departmental resource optimization, and the creation of new opportunities
⁃ Work with the rest of the team to define scope and approach for internal and customer facing projects while managing workload and producing work individually
⁃ Evaluate the teams digital expertise; recommend areas for improvement; and develop plans for reaching goals
⁃ Lead, manage and coach the digital team to improve skills and contribute to professional development
⁃ Coordinate resources through every stage of the project and provide progress updates that lead to on-time and on-strategy delivery
⁃ Serve as a digital evangelist to the digital marketing team and other associated teams in the global marketing department.
⁃ Behave as a thought leader and a bold thinker in designing the future of the Cisco digital marketing team
⁃ Explore developments in technology and digital marketing to keep the department at the forefront of interactive communications
Accountable for aligning Cisco.com and the associated digital ecosystem along with associated process and governance
Who You'll Work With
You will work with Cisco's Digital Marketing organization which will lead the next evolution in customer experience through promotion of Cisco products and software through digital channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc...).
Who You Are
You are a director level, marketing strategist that has B2B and B2C experience. You are customer-focused and use data to drive a digital-first strategy.
Our minimum qualifications for this role are:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations
• 10 years of marketing and project management experience within a matrix organization
• 10 years of experience working with digital (e.g. Social, Mobile, Web.)
• 8+ years experience working with multiple Content Management Systems (AEM preferred) Analytics Tools, A / B testing components, etc.
• 5+ years experience with expertise in traditional waterfall software development practices as well as Agile and Extreme Programming
• 3+ years experience managing complex budgetary procedures
• Experience managing people and prioritizing deliverables
• Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
• B2C and B2B marketing experience
The desired skills for this position include:
• Experience working with big data
• Ability to evaluate, prioritize and develop programs that impact both internal and external customers
• Seen as a subject matter expert and will help develop, translate and executes strategies or functional and operational objectives at the business segment or enterprise level
• Continually present a vision of how we can bring disparate digital experiences together aligned against our content strategy and overall business objectives using data driven decision making
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.