Director - Digital Integration Portfolio Management
Posted: April 25, 2017
Reference ID: 113869893
The Digital Integrations team is on the forefront of Visa's innovation and is responsible for integrating products that are engaging, easy to use and secure. We are looking for a talented and driven professional to join the team as the Director of Digital Integration Portfolio Management.
This is a new position and will be a hands-on role that will provide the foundation for keeping our team and related functions performing at peek efficiencies. The candidate filling this role will be a seasoned leader who is operationally minded with an affinity for portfolio management. This person should also have a passion for collecting, organizing and visualizing data. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for working with our finance team to ensure that the budget is being actively tracked and reported. Finally, the successful individual will manage the Digital Integration's team meetings and other events.
• Develop, maintain and publish operational and executive dashboards that report both current status and insights.
• Analyze the underlying data from the dashboards to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes both within the team and cross-functionally.
• Define and prepare regular status reports for the SVP of Digital Products and his leadership team to keep them informed.
• Develop a framework to track milestones for integrations and other projects, gain buy-in from key stakeholders and implement.
• Establish best practices to provide visibility and communication with regards to resource allocation, integration/project milestones and progress.
• Provide budget planning and tracking across the Digital Integrations team.
• Collaborate closely with other teams in Digital Products and throughout the organization to ensure alignment from a workflow, data and communications standpoint.
• Manage regular group meetings and events.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree, preferably in payments, ecommerce or emerging technologies.
• Ability to learn quickly and successfully execute in fast pace and changing environment.
• A self-starter who is comfortable being hands-on to deliver on tactical needs as well as being able to own more strategic initiatives.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate cross-functionally.
• Must be highly organized, detailed oriented with the ability to drive multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Tableau (or equivalent products)
• Experience in project management, process improvement, reporting and budget management.
• Own the work you deliver whether working with cross-functional teams or individually; be self-driven to succeed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.