The position of Digital Mailbox Services contributes toward the creation and branding of digital delivery mailbox services, and manages the support for them once created. Responsibilities include handling the research of competitive products, ongoing strategy and continued development of designated digital delivery products, providing sales support, creating pricing strategies, and if necessary provide direction to manufacturing and IT to ensure the necessary infrastructure is in place to support existing digital delivery mailbox services as well as those in development. Work with the position of Products and Services to ensure integration with existing products and services as needed. This position can be located anywhere in the Chicago area.
- Provide management over BCS digital mailbox solutions including pricing strategies, competitor analysis, market research, and as changes and new developments take place, communicate changes to the platform.
- Facilitate adoption of required technologies by BCS to support new digital mailbox services.
- Train sales reps on all digital mailbox services under management.
- Provide sales support / subject matter expertise with sales opportunities that involve digital mailbox services.
- Engage in customer discussions and presentations regarding analysis of tools required, facilitate updates to tools based on market and customer trends.
- Provide input to brand management decisions including client-facing materials.
- Design collateral materials and field sales presentations.
- Create required technical and product guides, as well as customer facing usage guidelines.
- Manage priorities of new features and requirements of products and engage with IT team to integrate into subsequent releases. Manage release schedules and related communications to sales and customers.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.