Director, Digital Product Manager - E-Commerce
Capital One is seeking a digital payments innovator with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to lead the development of payments focused offerings for eCommerce and OmniChannel Commerce. This includes our Network Partnerships, Industry Partnerships, and in house innovations. This is a new and highly critical role with the ability to make a huge impact.
This individual will work with the senior management across those businesses to build compelling digital payments experiences that help our customer make simple secure ecommerce transactions. Tokenization strategy and management will be critical to this role. We believe Capital One has a pivotal role to play in helping develop products and services that help our customers and guide the industry to better solutions. The role will take on the challenging task working with these internal and external stakeholders to build the portfolio of products and services that will help vault Capital One to a leadership position in these businesses.
• At least 7 years experience and proven success in translating business strategy and analysis into successful digital products
• At least 5 years Product Management or Development in the digital industry
• At least 3 years experience leading product teams
• Bachelor’s degree or military experience
• Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
• At least 3 years of experience with payments experience including tokenization, with particular emphasis on eCommerce and offerings related to payments (e.g. MasterPass, Visa Checkout, Google Wallet, Paypal, Amazon and browser technologies)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.