The Business Finance team supports all of the Visa, Inc. global business functions including Marketing &
Communications, Product, Digital Solutions and Merchant Sales & Solutions. We are an agile, highly visible team that works using a consultative model with business to apply data to business and finance decisions as well as measure
We are seeking a proactive finance leader to join the team supporting Digital Product. As a finance business partner this person will cultivate strategic operational partnerships in order to drive strategic and financial thought leadership and successfully complete the financial planning, budgeting,
forecasting, and month-end reporting processes.
The Digital Product organization brings together product management and development for our Digital Products, Mobile Solutions, Risk & Authentication Products, other emerging products including Visa Direct and platforms including Visa Account Updater.
• Highly motivated finance leader who easily cultivates effective relationships with senior executives and staff both inside and outside the Finance organization
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a "peer" with business leaders in global and regional function
• Make decisions with limited guidance, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior management, while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization
• Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues of the business functions, globally
• Collaborate with business leaders to quantify the financial impacts of operational risks and opportunities. Successfully apply insights learned to the planning and forecasting processes
• Strong executive presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior executives and external business partners
• Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Cross-functionally partner with other global functions to lead the annual budget, quarterly forecast and month end close process
• Partner with Functional / Regionals finance teams to understand and prepare commentary regarding variances, business drivers and influence forecasting assumptions
• Partner with functional stakeholders to create detailed business cases and supporting financial models, when necessary
Superior analytical and problem solving skills with superb attention to detail, ability to drive complex financial modeling and analysis with thoroughness and accuracy to quantify impact of investments and explain viability of new business models
• 8-10 years of finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
• Consulting or corporate strategy experience preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
• Ability to lead diverse, cross functional, global teams to solve complex, ambiguous problems required
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced degree from top tier academic institution preferred
• Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required
• Experience with a complex financial system (e.g., Hyperion, TM1, etc.) is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.