/Your Talent. Our Vision/.At Anthem, Inc.,it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and togetherwe will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
$1000 Sign On Bonus
The Digital Solutions, Directorwill be responsible for supporting the growth and development of digital strategies across our markets. Leverage expertise in healthcare and digital to support our organization's business partners in the deployment of innovative solutions to derive value from business opportunities. The position requires experience in digital product management, analytics, relationship and consensus-building skills, and proven ability to think strategically in the complex and evolving healthcare environment. The successful candidate will have broad experience interacting with business stakeholders, leveraging research and insights to communicate holistic digital solutions in a highly cross-functional organization. Anthem is looking for a seasoned professional with a proven track record, a driven self-starter, problem solver, and someone that is passionate about creating remarkable digital experiences.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for developing strategies, programs and solutions based on business priorities, consumer insights and industry trends that support Anthem's digital strategy.
Responsible for the development of market-based migration plans, roadmaps and communication strategies to support value delivered, consumer benefits, business benefits, outcomes and impact on the business.
Work with business partners and foster multidisciplinary collaboration to ensure successful deployment of solutions that engage target populations and address market needs.
Partner with leaders and associates in the broader enterprise digital solutions organization to align priorities and strategies.
Healthcare industry awareness and business acumen with demonstrable ability to think conceptually, refine into clear plans and organize execution.
Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on strategic plans & initiatives in a complex environment
Strong cross-functional communication skills with the ability to synthesize and creatively demonstrate accomplishments, decisions, and direction for executive level presentations.
Responsible for gathering and assessing market requirements through competitive intelligence and emerging trends, stakeholder and consumer feedback.
Demonstrate subject matter expertise for digital experiences and product management, implementing processes to share trends, best practices, interdependencies, and alignment opportunities across the organization.
Proven track record of leadership in a highly complex digital environment including excellent communication skills, ability to influence and champion ideas effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively operate as a digital expert with senior level business leaders across the organization.
• Demonstrated success in developing a "big-picture" strategic vision complemented by digital solutions in the context of our consumer, customer and business partner needs.
• Strong portfolio management, budgeting and analytical skills.
• Strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with changing demands and a sense of urgency, and accountability on personal and team deliverables.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and work in a highly cross-functional and virtual environment.
• A passion for identifying and leveraging emerging digital trends that are influencing consumer behavior and expectations with a focus on customer centricity.
• Demonstrated track record of successful relationship development to drive planning and execution of large scale solutions.
_Additional Education & Experience_
• BA/BS degree or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• MBA or equivalent preferred
• 10 or more years of relevant experience in solution strategy, digital product management and marketing of digital products
• Experience in healthcare industry desirable but not required
• Experience in a direct to consumer (DTC) capacity preferred
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visitus at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: $1000 Sign On Bonus - Director Digital Solutions (Mktg Performance Improvement Director) - 130359
Location: iowa-West Des Moines
Requisition ID: 130359
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.