Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Director, Diversity and Inclusion
Building an inclusive culture while hiring, developing, and retaining diverse talent is a top priority for the Capital One Technology Organization. As Director, Diversity and Inclusion, you’ll work directly with a senior leadership team deeply committed to becoming a more diverse and inclusive organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing an integrated diversity strategy that spans talent acquisition, learning, development, retention and associate engagement. You will work closely with partners across the enterprise and in the broader industry to introduce and embed best practices to achieve our collective D&I goals.
You should exhibit strong communication, influencing, and problem solving skills across all partner groups and possess learning agility. You should have a real passion for diversity and inclusion, and an ability to inspire and engage others.
- You will work closely with senior leadership and partners to develop and implement innovative programs to support our diversity and inclusion journey to include assessing and measuring progress
- Integrate Technology D&I strategy and plan with the broader organization’s D&I efforts
- You will have an opportunity to work cross-functionally with talent acquisition, HR Consulting, learning and analytics teams to embed best practices across the organization
- Partner with communications teams to develop a comprehensive strategy to share updates, articles of interest to meaningfully engage the Technology organization
- Represent Technology’s D&I workstream and vision to internal and external partners
- Identify and prioritize conferences and networking events that align best with the organization’s strategy and brand
- You will become immersed in D&I discipline externally, establishing relationships and bringing back new innovative opportunities to the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of delivery experience
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative D&I strategies
- Advanced project management skills including the ability to adapt to a changing environment and managing a wide variety of projects
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for