The Oracle Marketing Cloud's Audience Data Management platform (DMP) is a pioneer and the market leader for data aggregation, unification, and activation for the enterprise. We provide a SaaS platform that enables Marketers and Publishers to centralize, analyze, and activate their online, offline, mobile and media user data across their full marketing technology ecosystem including display advertising, mobile advertising, social media advertising, video advertising, website personalization, email, and more.
The Oracle DMP (formerly BlueKai) comes pre-integrated for activation and ingest with the leading global media, advertising, and marketing partners such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, Yahoo, AOL, AppNexus, Tapad, Media Math, YuMe, and others, as well as with the rest of the Oracle Marketing Cloud and Oracle Data Cloud platforms: Eloqua, Responsys, Maxymiser, Datalogix, Crosswise, and AddThis.
The Oracle Marketing Cloud is actively expanding our Product Management team. This represents and exciting opportunity for an energetic Product Manager to join our team to lead and help shape the industry's leading Audience Data Management Platform. The position involves working effectively in a cross-functional environment to deliver high-quality products throughout the product lifecycle.
• Own the health, success, function, vision, and roadmap for the Oracle BlueKai DMP
• Lead backlog management and prioritization of the product roadmap
• Author detailed Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) and release plans
• Partner closely with software developers, engineering managers, UI/UX team members, and field facing stakeholders to synthesize customer needs into successful platform products and features
• Lead cross-functional development teams through decomposition of requirements and iterative approaches to the best design, delivery, and support of software projects
• Represent the Oracle BlueKai DMP product to field stakeholders such as clients, Outbound Product Managers, Client Services, and Sales
• Lead projects with diverse stakeholders spanning product management, engineering, and business teams to execute product development initiatives and get smooth releases across the finish line
• Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• Perform competitive analysis, gather market requirements, and partner with product marketing for go to market activities and cross-functional training.
• Engage and influence development teams on design and technical decisions
• Always thinking "how can I make this product / feature / platform better"
• 5 years relevant professional experience, 3 years Product Management experience - other relevant experience includes technical consulting, software engineering, program management, professional services - team members typically have 5-10 years of work experience (though we have no fixed requirements)
• Experience building large scale platforms that service millions of users
• Deep understanding of agile methodology product development processes, user stories creation, product development strategy, and the product requirements process
• Technical proficiency in software development environments - past experience writing code, developing software, trouble-shooting and QA, and shipping product
• Deep understanding of the advertising technology (i.e. Adtech) and/or marketing technology (i.e. Martech) industry ecosystem and technologies, e.g. DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Cookies, Ad Exchanges
• Understanding of online marketing metrics (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, RPV, AOV, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - must be comfortable speaking in public and advocating and defending your positions verbally
• BS/MS in Computer Science or similar degree
• Graduate degree (e.g. MS, MBA)
• A mix of strong business and technical skillsets is preferred
• Detail oriented with a bias for action and follow through
Manage a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a manager in the product development division, you will lead a team that defines product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate business needs. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.