Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
This GHH Director position reports to the Global Brand Leader for Doravirine (MK-1439/A,) within the HIV Franchise. The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for development and implementation of scientific and medical strategies. Doravirine is a Phase 3 NNRTI antiretroviral being developed for the treatment of HIV.
The specific responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Integrate GHH commercial strategies with the MRL scientific and medical teams (Clinical, Regulatory, Labeling)
- Lead Scientific Leader strategy and engagement
- Lead scientific congress meeting strategy & implementation
- Serve as a liaison with key MSD subsidiaries (countries TBD)
- Minimum: BA/BS degree
- Preferred: MBA degree
- Minimum of 5 years combined marketing, sales, or sales/marketing support function experience required
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills across divisions and cultures
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and ethics
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience desired
- Experience in HIV desired
- Knowledge of market dynamics in ex-US regions desired
- Product launch experience is an advantage
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement