The purpose of this position is to drive the development of a CRM strategy - and implement across the enterprise. This position will work with senior business leaders to articulate capability gaps in leveraging customer interactions and data, then identify solutions to fill those gaps, enabling long term relationships that drive retention and growth. Capability gaps could be and are not limited to technology and data infrastructure, operating processes and marketing execution.
As part of a broad CRM strategy, a loyalty strategy will need to be carefully crafted as well. The CRM efforts should result in loyalty and improved customer lifetime value. But, structure and processes need to be integrated across the organization to deliver a focused approach to driving loyalty with the consumer.
In addition to driving the CRM strategy, this position will be accountable for working cross-functionally and with partners within Marketing on a daily basis to execute tactics and campaigns that deliver value to the consumer.
• Partner with business stakeholders to create, design and drive the CRM strategy and roadmap.
• Align CRM strategy and roadmap to business objectives.
• Identify data and technology gaps to implementing CRM.
• Develop and structure a focused loyalty strategy and integrate across the enterprise.
• Identify process changes needed to implement CRM.
• Drive decision making regarding platforms and external partners needed to enable CRM and loyalty.
• Work with key business areas to deliver business cases for adoption and migration to CRM.
• Design, enable and provide common capabilities across functions.
• Partner across Marketing to deliver campaigns that deliver value to the customer.
• Ensure effective capture and usage of customer data to improve relevance in marketing communications.
• Facilitate process development to better leverage data within Operations and Marketing and standardize procedures.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 10 years experience in Customer Relationship Management or related experience
• Minimum of 5 years supervisory Experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience working closely with senior leadership
• Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.