Under general direction of the Vice President, Enterprise Finance & Sourcing, has full responsibility for the financial performance and analysis, productivity and efficiency of the Enterprise IT Services.. Responsible for coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process with the Domain Leads in ETIS and other areas of the EITS finance group. Responsible for financial modeling for current and future state solutions across all in scope business areas. In scope business units include ABSC, ABDC, ABSG, ABCS, and others as they are integrated into the Enterprise IT group. Approximate annual expense budget is $300 million dollars. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for Enterprise IT (EITS) business case development, validation, and oversight; challenges business case assumptions and benchmarks to ensure accuracy and increase realization.
- Develops, coordinates and prepares all EITS fiscal budgets with direct input from VP, CIO, and EITS VP Lead Team.
- Develops and delivers financial modeling for all required future state organization and infrastructure designs as required.
- Manages a cross business unit IT staff that handles all financial reporting and analysis for the EITS function.
- Works collaboratively with the Lead, Technology Business Management to establish and monitor the allocations and chargebacks to the various business units.
- Works collaboratively with the various Finance and Accounting functions within the business units to understand the drivers for IT spend and analyze areas for efficiency.
- Develops and implements cross business unit IT Finance policies and procedures to ensure consistency.
- Coordinates with EITS leadership to develop and refine all EITS budgets. Provides overall management for all EITS cost centers; prepares and reviews the monthly financial forecasts for all EITS cost centers.
- Prepares a variety of ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis as required to support the senior management group within EITS.
- Makes recommendations in the development of long range plans
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting is required. MBA or CPA is strongly preferred; normally requires a minimum of ten (10) years related and progressively responsible related experience including at least three (3) years in leadership position. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of various financial and information management areas such as accounting principles, cost accounting, plan development, resource utilization, productivity and profitability analysis, estimation and scope management techniques.
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, data mining tools including data warehouse applications, MS Access, MS Excel, and other query and reporting tools.
- Experience interacting with executive management and explaining complex alternative financial models to senior level audiences.
- Ability to apply fact-based analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed and complex financial modeling for future state business designs.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly on multiple projects.
- Understanding of ABC policies, philosophy, goals and objectives in order to affect financial oversight in protecting the company's assets.
- Working knowledge of financial and planning software packages.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- ability to follow and interpret profit and loss statements
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.