PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the planning, design and delivery of large, complex, and cross functional enterprise-wide technology and business programs until minimum realization of expected business outcomes . This includes accountability to C-Level executives, enterprise center of excellence organizations, shared services organizations, external partners, and multiple business owners for initiatives sponsored by assigned CEO staff member.
• Directs C-Level portfolio by facilitating meetings with program stakeholders and personnel, translating general objectives into tactical plans, managing program financials and providing input and justification for costs and budget impact
• Oversees the management and mitigation of risk across portfolio by analyzing and identifying trigger events, establishing contingency plans, anticipating and managing dependencies affected by ongoing changes across the enterprise roadmap, and recommend ways to mitigate future risks and influence C-Level leadership to take action on these recommendations
• Monitors overall portfolio performance against plan and makes adjustments as needed
• Builds and maintains executive sponsorship and support of assigned programs by working closely with C-Level sponsors and executive business owners to deliver program goals and expected outcomes
• Drives portfolio execution by ensuring the utilization of enterprise program delivery methodologies and successful ongoing program health and project quality assessments
• Manages the work demand of portfolio by hiring, retaining, and allocating team member experiences with portfolio demands while communicating a clear vision of organization goals and objectives to deliver program expected outcomes
• Ensures adherence to enterprise program delivery practices by ensuring key metrics are tracked and reported as appropriate into the enterprise governance committee
• Manages direct reports assigned to deliver C-Level sponsored initiatives
• Leverages strategic external vendor partnerships aligned with enterprise strategic sourcing to deliver assigned portfolio
• Manages finances for assigned C-Level sponsored portfolio and department SG&A expenses
• Maximizes global workforce to deliver expected outcomes
• Ensures approved business cases exist for C-Level sponsored portfolio
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field
12+ years of experience in program and project management with at least 8-10 years of supervision duties
Master's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field
4+ in corporate retail experience
2+ in global workforce experience
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.