About this role:
Engage. Motivate. Inspire. Senior executives rely on effective communications to drive sustained business results through the efforts of their organizations.
Gartner’s Executive Communications team is a center of excellence within Corporate Communications that supports the CEO and the senior leadership team (Operating Committee). This role is responsible for providing executive communications support to one or more of the CEO’s team and will work with the VP of Executive Communications to support the CEO.
Primary responsibilities include the creation and execution of key communications platforms such as business unit-specific town halls, external events, leadership meetings and Gartner’s All Company Meeting. What you’ll do:
- · Become a trusted communications advisor to key members of Gartner’s Operating Committee.
- · Create and continuously improve speeches for key engagements.
- · Work with Gartner’s in-house multimedia team to create compelling visuals (including presentation slides, video segments and other media).
- · Write speeches, announcements and other communications. Create presentations and leverage multimedia to support written content as appropriate.
- · Provide communications support for high-priority business initiatives and events as needed.
- · Collaborate with communications leaders across the business to extend key messages that support Gartner’s mission critical priorities.
- · Serve as a trusted business partner by providing communications counsel and tactical script, messaging and presentation support for business unit-specific town halls and other key presentations and forums.
- · Create concise, compelling and timely internal communications that utilize all available media including, but not limited to: written communications, presentation graphics, video, WebEx presentations and intranet.
- · Leverage and continually improve an internal communications protocol/checklist to ensure consistent, flawless execution.
- · Collaborate effectively with senior executives, their leadership teams and others across the business in support of executive communications strategy.
- · Drive continuous improvement and innovation across all activities.
#LI-MD2 Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
What we offer:
- · 5+ years’ direct experience in executive communications OR, 8+ years in adjacent role such as internal communications, public relations, corporate communications or marketing
- · Demonstrated strength in creative problem-solving
- · Ability to work cross-functionally with senior executives on content creation
- · Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- · Familiarity with teleprompter equipment is a plus
- · Must have strong written / verbal / creative / interpersonal skills
- · Must be able to interface with all levels of the organization, including corporate executives and business leaders
- · Exceptional collaboration skills
- · Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or other related field
- · A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- · Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- · Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com .
Job ID 00015668
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.