Grow with us as you utilize your expertise with Executive Compensation for the Kellogg Company. Lead with us as you oversee the global strategy, design and development of Executive Compensation programs, policies and processes. While you are at it you'll be building your long term customer relationships in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Director, Executive Compensation at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Developing a robust and comprehensive global executive rewards strategy that aligns executive rewards with results that support Kellogg's business objectives and attracts top talent
- Overseeing effectiveness and execution of overall global executive rewards strategy, equity programs and associated policies/plans
- Preparing materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors and the CD&A section of the proxy
- Leading the research of compensation best practices, monitoring of legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
- Managing third party relationships relevant to Executive Compensation and Equity Programs
- Validating compliance with Service Level Agreements and approve improvements and offering changes that improve service or reduce costs
- Interacting and influencing senior stakeholder and the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors
- Anticipating future trends and implications on Kellogg's executive compensation programs
- Creating and articulating ideas and plans to both executive management and peers in the context of business priorities and needs
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors or International Equivalent in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Human Resources or related field
- A proven track record of developing and implementing executive compensation and equity strategies that drive achievement of business objectives, and align executive pay with their performance
- Professional Association designations/certifications in Total Rewards (e.g. Certified Equity Professional, World-at-Work, CEBS)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Masters or International Equivalent in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Human Resources, or related field
- Experience interacting with the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors
- Experience in the Total Rewards arena
- International experience in Compensation or Total Rewards
- Experience in a large consumer goods company
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: