Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life. Responsibilities
Responsible for all field issues within a defined region. Coordinates day-to-day management of field activities relating to a contractor and employee base to improving the network and operational performance. Coordinates projected workload volumes based on marketing activities and operational capacity. Execute comprehensive contractor management strategy to deliver customer experience, similar to that provided by in-house technicians.
- Executes policies, including employee, customer and operational policies.
- Recommends process changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Operations.
- Manages the efficient and effective delivery of service to customers by implementing Network operations policies. Designs and implements processes that provide for a high level of Network satisfaction. Meets company service standards and commitments.
- Develops and manages an organization that is proficient in delivering and supporting multiple products, delivers trained personnel in accordance with staffing plans and business requirements.
- Maintains plant infrastructure from the Hub sites to the customers Tap. Adheres to a maintenance programs and ensures compliance to engineering specifications.
- Develops and manages to achieving operating & capital budgets and forecasts.
- Provides good working conditions for employees that are secure, clean, and safe.
- Provides a forum for formal and informal communications among Field Operations management and staff.
- Ensures that employees are trained and equipped with the tools to perform their jobs successfully.
- Maintains the HFC network to exceed SLA performance standards and FCC requirements through effective preventive and demand maintenance.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
- Manages programs and operations for the following:
- Installation and fulfillment
- Plant maintenance (HFC)
- Work Force Automation (WFA)
- FCC standards and compliance
- Coordinates the technical operations capital and operating budget process and monitor activity throughout the year to ensure capital and operating expenses are controlled according to meet or exceed the business plan.
- Manages the involvement of vendors and subcontractors with ownership of all On boarding, Off boarding and Credentialing.
- Ensures contractor and employee compliance with all safety initiatives.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.