Intuit's Finance team drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance Intuit's operating efficiencies.
Come join the finance team supporting the Consumer Group as a Finance Director of FP&A. Our group is a small and nimble team, highly collaborative work environment. We provide financial support through planning, insights and analysis across all functions - marketing, product and customer care, and we work closely with functional leaders as well as other finance and accounting team members. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced finance leader to drive change, provide operational rigor, evaluate and make investments for future growth, and deeply understand all aspects of our business. You will be a key member of the leadership team, working closely with other finance and business leaders inside the Consumer Group and horizontally across the company.
- A team leader to Intuit with a focus on driving change and providing financial leadership as we execute on our key growth strategies in our Transform Assisted space
- Implement and maintain reporting and analytical capabilities to provide insight and metrics that align with business needs and enable performance
- Enable effective prioritization and resource allocation in service to highest growth opportunities
- Must be able to work across our business and with our most senior colleagues to provide insights regarding financial opportunities and issues with recommendations
- Identify best practices to help improve the ongoing operations of the business
- Establish operating mechanisms that ensure that the management teams understand the performance against operating and financial objectives
- Serve as the single voice-of-finance for the business and ensure an effective partnership with accounting and operations
- Play a critical role in the strategic planning of the business
- Work very closely with our colleagues across finance, operations and accounting in a highly collaborative environment
- 10 to 15+ years of progressive experience, preferably with some working for a SaaS company
- Proven ability to build strong relationships of trust & confidence
- Demonstrated business acumen, ideally in a software related environment
- Great problem solving skills, ability to lead organizations in a rapidly changing environment
- Effectively exercises influence at all levels of organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to create and deliver effective presentations at all levels
- Recognizes and develops great leaders and builds a high performing team
- Proven track record of self-motivation, proactivity, creative & independent thinking, as well as a pragmatic drive for results
- Drives for results, proactive problem solving skills and the ability to deliver under tight deadlines
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Sourcing Manager Senior Stock Administration Manager Accounting Support Accounting Support AML Special Investigations and Controls Senior Analyst See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.