Grow with us as a Director, Finance for our Specialty Channels Business Unit. Engage with us as you help guide our financial future and performance across our business. Lead with us you provide financial and strategic insights to cross functional teams to deliver business objectives. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Director, Finance at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Managing P&L performance including risks and opportunities to deliver annual plan commitments
- Leading and developing annual operating plans and strategic forecasts
- Developing 3-5 year Strategic plans with cross functional teams
- Overseeing Financial insights and analysis to support innovation and drive business performance
- Providing decision support for cross functional stakeholders
- Managing Trade Accounting - Accrual, visibility, analytics, controls
- Coaching and developing direct reports
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business related field
- Extensive related work experience
- Advanced PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP)
- Strong leadership skills.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree in Finance or Business related field
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: