Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
- Responsible for providing financial planning and analysis support to Visa's US Region.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting of USA Net Revenue, with special emphasis on contra-revenue
- Manage USA contra-revenue forecasting processes including review and approval of client incentives for contracts of all sizes and ensure payments volumes are mapped accurately to financial models.
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e. deals, pricing, acceptance, digital teams etc.) to accurately measure and capture the impact of their negotiations and actions on US revenues.
- Prepare comprehensive variance analysis reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis, explaining the key drivers and storylines affecting outcomes
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues within the US region.
- Provide detailed revenue analytics to business units and senior management and help to ensure key financial targets are met.
- Must demonstrate well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Operates with minimal supervision and able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently.
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- B.S. or B.A. in Finance, with 8 to 10 years of business experience with a financial/analytical/consultative focus with progressively increasing responsibility. MBA preferred but not required.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting, month end close and process development.
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Additional experience with a complex financial system (e.g. Hyperion) is beneficial but not required.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.