POSITION PURPOSE -
Provide leadership for all financial reporting and Consolidations activities. Ensure the company's compliance with all GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Prepare/Review all SEC filings including the annual report, 10-Q, 10-K and any registration statements. Prepare/Review reporting/presentations for Senior Management. Oversee all consolidations activities, intercompany accounting, and equity compensation.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- 35% - SEC Reporting (Annual Report, 10-K, 10-Q, Registration Statements) Management and Board of Directors Reporting / Presentation
- 25% - Oversee Consolidations Dept., including intercompany accounts
- 5% - Equity compensation
- 15% - Technical Accounting Research/Support
- 10% - Development of Staff
- 10% - Ad Hoc projects (presentations and/or analysis as requested by senior management)
NATURE AND SCOPE -
- Typically reports to Sr. Director Finance
- Accountable for the management of a department or functional group through subordinate supervisors/managers and for all personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Must meet reasonable deadlines, quotas or demands for accuracy and/or may be involved in some mildly difficult situations
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
EDUCATION REQUIRED -
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 8
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES - CPA required
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS -
- Big 4 Public Accounting Experience Required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -
- Experience in Financial Reporting with a large public company
- Experience with multi-division, multi-national companies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES -
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!