The Johnson and Johnson Medical Device (MD) Sector HEMA Center of Excellence (HEMA COE) is recruiting for a Director, Franchise Health Economics and Market Access, Spine . The strongly preferred location is Raynham MA however it is possible for this person to sit in West Chester PA, Cincinnati OH, Somerville NJ or Warsaw IN.
The MD HEMA COE is being created to support all HEMA activities across all business units within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Device companies.
Leadership and development of the FHEMA Director of Spine. HEMA leadership of key New Product Development projects in the spine portfolio.
• Leadership, development and execution of evidence strategies for key products within the spine portfolio to support global market access in Orthopedics
• Development of robust value propositions for products in the pipeline to meet the requirements of clinical and non-clinical external stakeholders
• Development of value tools including value dossiers, value briefs and economic models
• Collaboration with clinical research in the design of clinical trials to support market access in Spine
• Member of the Franchise Senior Leadership Team (FLT)
• Voting member of the Clinical Research Committee (CRC)
• Project Leadership Team (PLT) member for prioritized projects
• Development of scientific publications
• Leadership and development of evidence development utilizing Real World Data (RWD) sources
• Collaborate closely with global partners to adapt and develop materials for economic stakeholders
• Gather critical VOC from economic stakeholders to shape evidence development
• Lead evidence generation process for new product development projects in Spine
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and advanced degree in a HEMA related discipline preferred
• A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a highly regulated field is required, commercial med device, pharma or consulting business
• A minimum of 5+ years in a HEMA or HEMA related role is required
• Deep Experience- Expertise & business acumen in medical devices is required
• Previous experience in spine is also preferred
• HEMA or HEMA related experience in one or more areas critical to the medical device organization
• Knowledge of global reimbursement systems is preferred
• In depth understanding of and experience in Health Technology Assessment is preferred
• Experience of people management is preferred
• Previous HEMA responsibility at country and regional level is preferred
• Effective partnering and influencing skills with external leaders and stakeholders in healthcare
• This position may require up to 30% domestic and international travel and the strongly preferred location is Raynham MA however it is possible for this person to sit in West Chester PA, Cincinnati OH, Somerville NJ or Warsaw IN.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.